Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bulletin Board
April 26, 2009

Panaad Festival Ended.
Happy Birthday Glyza, aka glayzhie_14!!
~D3PR0XYF13D™ / D3N00B1F13D™

April 18, 2009

Panaad sa Negros Festival! Participate in this Week-Long Celebration! Click Me for some Pure Panaad Festival thingies! ~D3N00B1F13D™ / D3PR0XYF13D™

April 11, 2009

Nothing new, just a new beginning for the Admin. Enjoy Summer Bored pipz! ~D3PR0XYF13D™ / D3N00B1F13D™
Links For Starters
About The Admin
Forum Rules and Regulations
Why Enforce Rules?
Signature Issues
Image Issues
The Post Ranking System

Boys' Intro Floor
Girls' Intro Floor

Feedbacks and Suggestions
Top posters
wardevil_loner
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Vote_lcapIssues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Voting_barIssues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Vote_rcap 
D3N00B1F13D
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Vote_lcapIssues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Voting_barIssues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Vote_rcap 
glayzhie_14
WyverN™
overlord_3217
FoxHound1292
byancaz14
k3ljawah
LollipopLolitA
HellzDeath
Latest topics
» Congratulations!
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:55 pm by D3N00B1F13D

» COLOR of mah NAME!
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 pm by WyverN™

» k3ljawah ~ The Event Manager
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 pm by D3N00B1F13D

» HellzDeath ~ 2nd Keeper of the Force
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:31 pm by D3N00B1F13D

» About the Forum Widgets
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:07 pm by k3ljawah

» more font face
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:14 pm by D3N00B1F13D

» PANSIN Q LNG
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 am by FoxHound1292

» vaganbond....
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:30 pm by D3N00B1F13D

» yow vagabond....
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 pm by WyverN™

External LinkZ
D3N00B1F13D's Official Blog on Blogger™

Pure Failures at FailBlog.org

Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3N00B1F13D
Teh Vagabond
Teh Vagabond
D3N00B1F13D

Location : Jayme St., Brgy. Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Neg. Occ., Philippines

Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Empty
PostSubject: Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies)   Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 pm

How can I apply an image (e.g. from Google Search) as my Siggy?

1. Search for an image file
2. Copy its URL
3. Click the PROFILE control panel above the page.
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Step1lk9

4. Click the Signature Subcategories under PROFILE
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Step2fy2

5. Scroll down, Paste the URL if the image file, and wrap it using the [IMG] tags.
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) 84993823fz1

6. Click Save.

How Can I apply an image from my computer to be my Siggy?

1. Click the PROFILE control panel above the page.
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Step1lk9

2. Click the Signature Subcategory
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Step2fy2

3. Open up www.imageshack.us, then browse for the desired Image, and click Host It!
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) 29368154pg1

4. After it is done loading, copy the link just like what it shows below:
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) 59560086en8

5. Go back to your Signature Page, Scroll Down, and paste the URL from Imageshack, to the Signature box. DONT FORGET TO WRAP IT WITH [IMG] CODES!
Click Save.
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) 84993823fz1

My Siggy doesn't show up in my posts! How can I fix this?

Unfortunately, the default settings for our forums is the problem in this case. To display your siggy, follow these steps, shown by the image:
Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies) Roflawlta4

Hope this Guide Help you Newbies out there!
^^
~Admin D3N00B1F13D™
Back to top Go down
https://boredomgalorez.1forum.biz

Issues about the Signature (aka Sigs / Siggy / Siggies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums Updates / Official Transmissions / Announcements :: Forums Updates-
Jump to: